Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can't Wait To Get Started!

Well I thought I would have a video up by now but the kids WOULD NOT sleep this week, CAN WE SAY FRUSTRATING!!! Anyway, I will be getting started on a very special project this weekend. I will be doing my first challenge with Mary over at www.cardztv.blogspot.com . It is a Mothers Day project using the colors; Purple (my favorite) Green, Blue and White. I have an idea in mind and I really hope it works out. I guess we will see this weekend !! I have learned so much from Mary so I am very excited to do my first project challenge with her. She is absolutely wonderful! You should head on over and check out her blog. You can also find her on Youtube at
http://www.youtube.com/user/cardcrazy09
Ok well I think I am going to head on back over to YouTube and see if I can learn something new tonight before I head to bed.

See ya all soon! Sleep well crafters! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment