Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mother's Day Challenge Project

This is the project I did for Mary's Mother's Day Challenge. Check out my last post for her link. :)
I know this is a horrible picture and I apologize! I was rushing to get this entered before the deadline because that's me...waiting until the last minute to get everything done. Anyway, it is very dark in the house no matter how many lights I turn on. I am still trying to figure out how to use my camera functions properly also.


Alright now that I am done rambling...let me tell you about my project. I had an idea in mind but at the last minute I changed my mind. I decided I would make my mother an album for her Mother's Day gift this year. So I ran on over to Dollar General and picked up a $1.00 picture album. I removed the covers and simply added cardstock. I used my Cricut and the Forever Young cartridge to make the flowers and I just added a brad to the center. I printed out the Happy Mother's Day from Word on the computer and that's about it. Very Simple, Very Cute, and best of all...Very Inexpensive.

Head on over to check out Mary's blog. The link is in my last post. Have a GREAT NIGHT !
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment