Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Intro

Hey there, thanks for stoppin by!!!
This first post will be short and sweet and then after everything is all set up, I will get down to the nitty gritty :-).
I decided to jump into the world of scrapbooking about two months ago. I loved scrapbooking but then... I started searching the internet for ideas and tips and such. I quickly found out that there are sooo many things that can be done with paper! So I have been craftin my little behind off!!  
So anyway, the purpose of starting this blog is to share my projects, meet new and wonderful people, and simply to have a great time.
I owe everything I know to all the great bloggers and YouTubers so I will definitely have a lot of "tribute" projects.
I hope you ENJOY!

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment