Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

GOOD GOLLY MS. MOLLY...IT"S HOT OUTSIDE

OMG! It is sooooooooo HOT out!  Its the type of heat that takes your breath away when it hits you in the face. So with that being said, I want to give a great big shout out to the person or persons responsible for inventing the central air system! I LOVE YOU!!

I have a feeling the "crafting gods" brought on all this heat so that I would be stuck in the house to finish up some lingering projects. Like for instance...the two packages I was supposed to send out Monday..still not done! My moms graduation album...still not done! And also a very special surprise gift for my dear friend Sarah...still not ready!!!!

So why am I on the computer updating my blog instead of finishing up???? Who knows!!!!!
I guess I better get to it huh?! Yep I agree...until next time......

See ya all soon! :-)

1 comment:

  1. It is really hot here too, but then again it seems like it ALWAYS is here. I love the person that invented air conditioning. without it I do not think I would be alive right now haha

    ReplyDelete