Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Little ReWorking

I have been up and down trying to decide whether to continue blogging or not. I have decided for the time being that I am going to continue. I really do love being able to come here and write down my thoughts and share my projects with you wonderful ladies. I did start a facebook page but I'm not sure if  I'm liking that just yet. We will see what happens with that.

Anyway...I did a little re-working on my blog and I hope you guys like what I have done. My videos are now located on their own page!! I just thought it would be better to separate them. Tell me what you think!

That's all I have for now but more pictures will be coming later on.

See ya all soon!  

1 comment:

  1. I like the different pages. I think it allows for better flow. I also have to agree I am not sure that the FB page is going to work out. I love the idea but just not sure. I love blogging talk to you soon. =)

    ReplyDelete