Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My VERY FIRST Mini Album

This is how it started...

Simple deposit envelope from the credit union.
I folded them in half and cut a little sliver off to make them 4 1/2 inches.

Next I layered them on top of each other


I used Zig 2 way glue to adhere them together. ( I got this idea from Mary over at Cardz Tv)


Once I got them all layered on top of each other, I picked out my paper. I chose a $5.00 paper pack from Walmart.

I thought this paper pack was so cute!

Then I added the paper and this is what we got....drumroll please!!!!!











I will have to add the embelleshments once I know what pictures I will use for this album.
I also have to make the tags still but I will have to do that tomorrow.

That's all I have for now so ....

See ya all soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment