Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh My Goodness!!!!

Do you ladies want to hear how wonderful my husband is? If you don't please leave now.

So a local scrapbooking store is going out of business and I told Brian we should go out there and just check it out. So we all hopped in the truck and headed out. He pull up in front of store and he just looks at me and says well are you going to get out or what?! So I did...I thought we were all going to go in and take a look around but whatever. So I get in there and I see the signs that say everything is 50% off. I am thinking that I am not going to really buy anything unless I see a Must have. I turn my head for some reason and who do I see standing in the corner looking at all the goodies???? Yep, that's right. My Husband!

Now let me tell you that he has sworn to me that he would NEVER EVER enter a craft store with me!
I have never been more proud to call Brian my husband than I was for that hour in the scrapbooking store.
He was looking at every item picking out papers and embellishments, giving his opinion on everything I looked at and get this...He was actually encouraging me to buy more stuff!!!!!!!

Never in 12 million years would I have thought that he would be encouraging me to spend money, especially on scrapbooking. He was checking out the wire racks and shelving so he could bling up my craft room and I was just amazed! I had to draw the line and not let him get the shelving. I wanted more money to spend on the good stuff.

I emptied an entire end cap full of Cinch binding rings...HAHAHAHA. Gonna do a video tonight to show you all the great deals.

See ya all soon!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet!! Looking forward to watching the video!

    ReplyDelete